A. TERMS OF USING THE WEBSITE
Preparative to using the pages and services of our website www.tickehouse.gr , you must read carefully the conditions of use and the conditions of the provision of services, BEFORE visiting or using our pages and services. In case of disagreement, you should not use our pages or services of our website. In any other case, it is assumed that you accept all the conditions. The conditions of use are valid for the whole of the content and for anything that is included, generally or specifically, on our website. Ticket House holds the right to change the terms and conditions at any time and you must check for probable changes every time you are using Ticket House website. If you do continue using it, it is assumed that you accept all the changed terms and conditions. In any other case you ought not to use/visit our website.
B. TERMS OF PURCHASE VIA INTERNET
The following conditions aim at helping you understand the process of purchasing tickets through www.tickethouse.gr, your obligations but also your rights regarding Ticket House.
Every ticket you buy gives you permission to attend the specific event and it is under the additional conditions written on it.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
It should be underlined that in all written prices a 10% charge for Ticket House is included.
- You will be asked to insert the controlling code when using your card.
The control code is also called the CVV-Card Validation Value for Visa.
- The CVV is a three-digit code and it is printed on the back of the card in the signature stripe (the last 3 digits).
- Do not put any gaps in the card number.
- Orders are binding; the tickets can be neither returned nor changed.
- The tickets may be ordered by the credit card owner only.
- Payments using somebody else's cards are forbidden.
- It is possible to purchase a maximum of 6 tickets in one order. Exceptions are the events with limited number of seats and specific purchasing terms which have been announced to the public.
- Ticket House reserves the right to cancel or change offered discounts on the website at any time without declaring the reason.
In case you do not receive a confirmation message through a confirmation page after submitting your personal data and completing the payment, or in case an error message or a service interruption during the submission of your data occurs, it is your responsibility to contact Ticket House and be informed whether your transaction has been successfully completed or not. Ticket House does not hold any responsibility for monetary or other loss of yours, in case you did not receive a confirmation of your order during payment.
PICKING UP YOUR TICKETS
Tickets may be picked up at the designated distribution points. When picking up your tickets you should always have and show your Identification ID, passport.
TICKET CANCELLATIONS /CHANGES
After a transaction is completed no refund or ticket change is accepted. In addition, tickets that have been lost, stolen or destroyed, cannot be replaced. In case of cancellation of an event, concert or performance we cannot refund the extra fee amounts.
Ticket House is not liable for plausible damages resulted from misdelivered /undelivered orders. In any case, our company sees after the prompt notification of website users regarding the unavailability of seats. Our website holds no responsibility for possible system unavailability nor can guarantee a constant, accurate and without mistakes service provision.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
All personal data used during a transaction in our website are being protected by the above terms, the Greek Law (Law 2472 / 1997, Law 207 / 1998, Law 79 / 2000 and article 8 - Law 2819 / 2000), as well as the European Law (Directive 95 / 46 / EC, Directive 97 / 66 / EC).
The Ticket House website has built the most contemporary and recognized security methods in terms of money transactions and data protection, while it ensures a constant service provision. More specifically, the Information Technology that the Ticket House website is using includes:
1. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for managing the security of data transmission within our database
2. Firewalls, for the protection of stored personal data
3. State-of-the-art technologies for the impeccable functioning and availability of our website.
All transactions made through www.tickethouse.gr are governed by the International and European Purchase Policy that regulates matters in relation to e-commerce, along with the Consumer Data Protection laws (Law 2251/1994), which refer to matters such as remote sales.
C. GUARANTEE GUIDELINES
These Guarantee claim guidelines apply to any claim regarding tickets purchased through Ticket House .
- The payment for admission is not refundable unless expressly stated otherwise herein.
- Purchased tickets are picked up only after the display of an ID or Passport.
- Ticket House is not the organizer of individual cultural, social, sporting or other events for which the tickets are sold and bears no responsibility for any such event, for any alteration regarding such events or their dates, for the running of such events or for any circumstances arising within such events or for anything originating from such events. It accepts no responsibility for any damage or injury incurred by customers in relation to such events and the alteration, cancellation or execution. All claims must be forwarded to the relevant event organizer. In case that costumers want to contact directly for complains the organizer of the event, Ticket House will provide them with the contact information.
- Ticket House is not responsible for any ticket that was purchased outside of it.
- All questions and complains can be sent to the Sales Department of Ticket House (e-mail: email@example.com, tel: 0030 2103608366, address: 42 Panepistimiou str., 1st floor, 10679, Athens).