How do I register to the Ticketmaster Hellas website?
How can I login to Ticketmaster Hellas website?
To login hover the “My Account” at the top right of the home page. Then enter your email and password in the text boxes and click the “LOGIN” button to complete procedure. Alternatively, use your Facebook or google credentials to login.
How do I change /modify my account information?
To change /modify your account information, simply login to our website, hover the (now logged) account at the top right of the home page, and select “Account” and the form with your profile's data will appear. Update the information as desired and click the “Save” button to store up changes.
What if I forgot my password?
If you forgot your password, hover the “My Account” at the top right of the home page and select the link "Forgot your password? Click here". Fill in the email address you provided when registered and select "Send". In the next few minutes you will receive a confirmation email stating "To change your password, please follow the link below". By selecting the link, you return to the website to fill in a new password and save it.
Ticketmaster Hellas website has been tested on a range of modern web browsers. We aim to support the following:
- Internet Explorer (7+)
- Firefox (8+)
For enjoying the highest possible level of security and web browsing experience, please keep your web browser applications updated with the newest versions suggested by each browser application vendor.
Because our pages are being maintained in an everyday basis, it is possible that may not always function as expected. If you notice a problem that may affect the purchasing process, please let us know through: email@example.com
How can I choose seats?
To choose seats usually there are two functions:
- Automatic Best Seat Selection: select the section of your choice and the system will automatically give you the best available seats within the particular section
- Choose Seats: select the section of your choice and its seating plan will appear. The colors will guide you on availability.
Will my seats be together?
Given that you have chosen the Automatic Best Seat Selection method and the same price category, yes, all your seats will be together, unless, of course, you pair your tickets otherwise.
Why are some tickets priced differently within the same section?
In many cases, seats of the same section belong to different price zones and therefore differ on price. All prices are being controlled by the events’ organizers; therefore, Ticketmaster Hellas should not be held responsible for price difference.
How do I pick-up my tickets?
It depends on the delivery method you have chosen while completing your order; pickup from the Box-office, courier or digital ticket:
- In “Pickup at Venue Box-office” method you may collect your tickets from the event’s registered box-offices (operating hours are mentioned within the reservation confirmation email)
- If you choose the “Courier” delivery method, you will receive your tickets at the address you have stated during registration
- If you choose the PrintCopy@Home delivery method, given that your order has been places successfully, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email, which will include attached your vouchers in a PDF form. In order to enter the venue, you just need to print the vouchers in on a white A4 paper. For safety reasons please hold with you an ID or other identification document. To open the PDF files, you need the acrobat reader installed; if you do not have it, download here
- If you choose the eTicket or wallet, given that your order has been places successfully, login to your account and select "Orders" as well as the purchase you are interested in. The system will give you the choice to either download your ticket on your device or on your apple/ android wallet
What is the Digital Ticket;
Digital Ticket is called any of the following forms of tickets:
- apple/ android wallet
You can pay by:
- Credit Card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard
- Debit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard
- Pre-paid payment cards: Visa
Security during transaction:
Ticketmaster Hellas provides secured transactions; all users’ data (personal or card details) are encrypted using the SSL protocol to ensure their security and confidentiality. Moreover, our website uses the 3D Secure authentication protocol, which ensures that even if your card is stolen, it cannot be used without the specific IPIN password.
What is 3D Secure IPIN?
An identification through 3D Secure protocol requires the use of an additional password called 3D Secure IPIN. Each time you try to use your card for an online transaction you will be asked along with the rest of the card data (i.e. number, expiration date, security code) to enter the IPIN password. To obtain this password you must require it from your card’s the issuing bank (if supported).
How do I know that my order is completed successfully?
At the last step of the purchasing procedure, given that the order has been placed successfully, you will see your “Order Number”. Furthermore, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that will contain the order’s number and data.
I gave my credit card number while placing my order, however, I did not receive a “completed successfully” message. What is going on?
Given that your order has been placed successfully you will get a reservation confirmation email containing the reservation number. In any other case your order has failed and there will be no charge on your credit card. For more information you can always contact Ticketmaster Hellas at (+30) 210 89 38 111 or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I run out of time and I my transaction has not been completed. Will I be charged? What should I do?
The minute you select your desired seat(s) or number of tickets the timer will start counting; you have approximately 14 minutes to complete your transaction. After this time tickets will be released for others to buy. If you still want to proceed with your purchase, make sure you empty your basket and start all over.
What is the Process Fee?
Process Fee: a service charge (often called a convenience fee) that serves as additional compensation for the company facilitating the transaction. The benefits of such service are:
- A 24/7 availability
- The ability of obtaining the best available seats, especially during pick season sales, instead of receiving the remained ones through the box office just before the event starts
- The ability (depending on the merchant) of choosing specific seats/ seats of your choice
- The ability (depending on the merchant) of receiving the ticket(s) in pdf form, to print at home
What if the event is cancelled?
For cancelled events the organiser will inform you in time regarding refunds or ticket reissues in case the event is rescheduled. In the event of approving the cancellation of a transaction, only the face value of the ticket is refundable, not the extra charges (i.e. processing fee).
For more information you may contact Ticketmaster Hellas Call Centre: (+30) 210 89 38 111.
Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, all sales are final, and we cannot issue refunds, cancellations or exchanges. Before completing your order, make sure you have chosen the desirable tickets. In the event of approving the cancellation of a transaction, only the face value of the ticket is refundable, not the extra charges (i.e. processing fee).
I bought my tickets through a third-party website; are my tickets valid?
Ticketmaster does not recommend the on-selling or purchasing of tickets through unauthorised third party sellers. If you purchase tickets from another source, such as Viagogo, eBay or any other unauthorised reseller, you risk that these tickets are invalid. Ticketmaster cannot confirm the validity of any ticket to any individual except the original Ticketmaster purchaser.
Purchasing tickets from an unauthorised ticket seller means that we cannot refund you if an event is cancelled, and we cannot inform you of important changes or event information.
How do I contact Ticketmaster Hellas?
If you need assistance, select any of the available communication means, as mentioned in our website’s footer. Authorised personnel will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible. Remember! Clear and specific points are easier to understand and therefore you will receive a better and fastest assistance.